The question of capacity continues to be one for debate and it has become increasingly apparent that it is not solved simply by the provision of an arbitrary headline number or cap. Geoff Ruddick takes a look at the key things to consider when assessing the capacity of an independent director.
- Celebrating collective success 10-05-2019
- Connecting leaders, inspiring opportunity 14-04-2014
- Cayman funds roundtable: where are we now? 01-04-2013
- Custody: an essential component of Cayman’s funds offering 01-04-2013
- Incentives for insurers 01-04-2013
Latest fiduciary services news
Law firm Walkers has launched a new division dedicated to helping clients meet regulatory requirements and manage compliance issues.