The Cayman Islands Directors Association plays an increasingly important role liaising between government, the Cayman Islands Monetary Authority and industry, helping advise on new regulations and educate members about changes. Cassandra Powell, its president, shares its 2019 highlights and 2020 plans.
- The capacity conundrum 10-05-2019
- Celebrating collective success 10-05-2019
- Connecting leaders, inspiring opportunity 14-04-2014
- Cayman funds roundtable: where are we now? 01-04-2013
- Custody: an essential component of Cayman’s funds offering 01-04-2013
Latest fiduciary services news
Cayman Finance has partnered with the Anti-Money Laundering Steering Group