The question of capacity continues to be one for debate and it has become increasingly apparent that it is not solved simply by the provision of an arbitrary headline number or cap. Geoff Ruddick takes a look at the key things to consider when assessing the capacity of an independent director.
- Celebrating collective success 10-05-2019
- Connecting leaders, inspiring opportunity 14-04-2014
- Cayman funds roundtable: where are we now? 01-04-2013
- Custody: an essential component of Cayman’s funds offering 01-04-2013
- Incentives for insurers 01-04-2013
Latest fiduciary services news
The Maples Group, a service provider offering clients a range of legal, fiduciary, fund, regulatory and compliance, and entity formation and management services, has made a number of strategic hires to its team in the Cayman Islands.