The Cayman Islands holds a leadership position in the funds sector—but to maintain this will require adaptability and innovation, says The Honourable Tara Rivers, JP, MLA, Minister for Financial Services and Home Affairs.
- The capacity conundrum 14-04-2014
- Connecting leaders, inspiring opportunity 14-04-2014
- Cayman funds roundtable: where are we now? 01-04-2013
- Custody: an essential component of Cayman’s funds offering 01-04-2013
- Incentives for insurers 01-04-2013
Latest fiduciary services news
Comply with new anti-money laundering regulations or face penalties - Trident Trust serves a timely reminder to Cayman Funds
Trident Trust, the independent corporate, fiduciary and fund administrator, is reminding Cayman Islands-domiciled funds – including private equity funds – that they could face fines of up to CI$500,000 and, in some cases, imprisonment for two years, if they fail to comply with updated anti-money laundering regulations, which were introduced in October 2017.