While Arnold Schwarzenegger provided the draw to the Cayman Alternative Investment Summit, the 500 attendees offered substance and some fascinating insights into the health of the funds industry globally, its drivers and future direction. Cayman Funds was there.
- The past, the present & the possibilities 05-05-2017
- Custody: an essential component of Cayman’s funds offering 01-04-2013
- Pool rules: the CFTC’s registration requirements 01-04-2013
- FATCA deciphered: understanding new regulations and how they affect you 01-04-2013
- A new world: IRFS for investment entities 01-04-2013
Latest us / canada news
Formula Growth, a Montreal-based hedge fund with total assets under management of around C$1.2 billion, is starting another fund focused on small and mid-sized US stocks that will be based in the Cayman Islands.