With new co-chairs, a new brand and a new name, the Cayman location of the organisation now known as 100 Women in Finance is celebrating a very successful past year and looking forward to an even more successful 2017, says Michelle Morgan, chair of the Communications Committee of the 100WF Cayman location.
- Arnie, astronauts and alternative investments 10-05-2019
- Custody: an essential component of Cayman’s funds offering 01-04-2013
- Pool rules: the CFTC’s registration requirements 01-04-2013
- FATCA deciphered: understanding new regulations and how they affect you 01-04-2013
- A new world: IRFS for investment entities 01-04-2013
Latest us / canada news
Formula Growth, a Montreal-based hedge fund with total assets under management of around C$1.2 billion, is starting another fund focused on small and mid-sized US stocks that will be based in the Cayman Islands.