100WHF strengthens roots in Cayman
Co-chairs Odette Samson and Jo Cunningham consider the importance of the 100 Women in Hedge Funds foundation, its achievements so far and goals for the future.
Transparency on Treasure Island
Cayman Funds asks whether these accusations are fair.
Cayman hedge funds sector maintains global edge
Find out why.
The past, the present & the possibilities
With new co-chairs, a new brand and a new name, the Cayman location of the organisation now known as 100 Women in Finance is celebrating a very successful past year and looking forward to an even more successful 2017, says Michelle Morgan, chair of the Communications Committee of the 100WF Cayman location.
- Alternative investments in a digital age 10-05-2019
- Arnie, astronauts and alternative investments 10-05-2019
- At the epicentre of the funds universe—and staying there 10-05-2019
- Flying high; the funds sector soars despite pressures 30-04-2019
- Blockchain: a path to innovation 04-05-2018
Latest international news
Grant Thornton raises money for charities at golf day
The proceeds were split between the Cayman Islands Humane Society and other good causes.
Think big from day 1