It featured the world’s first robot to be granted citizenship and actor Will Smith, but the big theme of the 2018 Cayman Alternative Investment Summit was the potential of technology, especially blockchain and cryptocurrencies, with delegates told to embrace the opportunities this can offer the sector. Cayman Funds reports.
- At the epicentre of the funds universe—and staying there 11-05-2018
- Blockchain: a path to innovation 04-05-2018
- Shifting tides 01-05-2018
- Innovation, challenges and competition 26-04-2018
- A bright future ahead 13-04-2018
Latest international news
Hedge funds globally have allocated at least $59 billion to responsible investment (RI), according to a survey by the Alternative Investment Management Association (AIMA), the global representative of the alternative investment industry, and the Cayman Alternative Investment Summit (CAIS).