It featured the world’s first robot to be granted citizenship and actor Will Smith, but the big theme of the 2018 Cayman Alternative Investment Summit was the potential of technology, especially blockchain and cryptocurrencies, with delegates told to embrace the opportunities this can offer the sector. Cayman Funds reports.
- At the epicentre of the funds universe—and staying there 11-05-2018
- Blockchain: a path to innovation 04-05-2018
- Shifting tides 01-05-2018
- Innovation, challenges and competition 26-04-2018
- A bright future ahead 13-04-2018
Latest international news
Investors increasingly want their investment managers to embrace environmental, social and governance (ESG) standards in the way but exactly what this means and how it should be applied is still inconsistent, a panel of experts told delegates at the annual Cayman Alternative Investment Summit (CAIS), being held in Grand Cayman this week.