It was previously on a so-called ‘grey list’ which allowed jurisdictions time to make legislative changes.
The Cayman Islands is an optimal model of a tax-neutral jurisdiction, says Jude Scott of Cayman Finance.
Jonathan Roney of Intertrust Cayman examines the issue of conflicts of interest.
Economic substance in the Cayman Islands: what does it mean, how do we address it and what does BEPS mean? Victor Murray of MG Management explores the implications of economic substance for funds in the Cayman Islands.
- Grappling with change 12-05-2020
- Facilitating clear communications 10-05-2019
- PwC responds to demand for tax advice with new hires 10-05-2019
- What managers need to know 01-05-2015
- A level of transparency too far? 28-04-2015
Latest accounting & tax news
Cayman’s Premier said the February 2020 listing was in relation to investment funds supervision.