The Cayman Islands Funds Administrators Association has played an important role acting as an intermediary between administrators and the government during the transition to new regulatory regimes such as FATCA, as its chairman Daniel Allard explains to Cayman Funds.
- PwC responds to demand for tax advice with new hires 10-05-2019
- What managers need to know 01-05-2015
- A level of transparency too far? 28-04-2015
- Opportunities in change 28-04-2015
- We're better together 28-04-2015
Latest accounting & tax news
Investors increasingly want their investment managers to embrace environmental, social and governance (ESG) standards in the way but exactly what this means and how it should be applied is still inconsistent, a panel of experts told delegates at the annual Cayman Alternative Investment Summit (CAIS), being held in Grand Cayman this week.