Dan Peterson explains.
Geoff Ruddick takes a look at the key things to consider.
Despite external threats, Cayman continues to be the domicile of choice for hedge funds.
With new co-chairs, a new brand and a new name, the Cayman location of the organisation now known as 100 Women in Finance is celebrating a very successful past year and looking forward to an even more successful 2017, says Michelle Morgan, chair of the Communications Committee of the 100WF Cayman location.
- Arnie, astronauts and alternative investments 10-05-2019
- At the epicentre of the funds universe—and staying there 10-05-2019
- A healthy alternative 04-05-2017
- A reputation for excellence 04-05-2017
- The impact of a public register 01-05-2015
Latest europe news
The Ministry of Financial Services said it remains in close contact with the EU Commission