Following careful due diligence and best selection practices when choosing a fund administrator is most likely to result in a good partnership, says Bob Kern of U.S. Bancorp Fund Services.
- Arnie, astronauts and alternative investments 05-05-2017
- Raising the bar for boards 05-05-2017
- Applying ERM to fund governance 05-05-2017
- Keeping the industry in good order 04-05-2017
- Protecting personal data: is the industry prepared? 04-05-2017
Latest services news
It is unrealistic to expect the world to grasp the enormity of the potential of cryptocurrencies, which explains their fluctuation in value, but there is no doubting their long-term importance, a panel of experts told delegates at the annual Cayman Alternative Investment Summit (CAIS), being held in Grand Cayman this week.