Following careful due diligence and best selection practices when choosing a fund administrator is most likely to result in a good partnership, says Bob Kern of U.S. Bancorp Fund Services.
- Arnie, astronauts and alternative investments 05-05-2017
- Raising the bar for boards 05-05-2017
- Applying ERM to fund governance 05-05-2017
- Keeping the industry in good order 04-05-2017
- Protecting personal data: is the industry prepared? 04-05-2017
Latest services news
Harneys has hired three counsel and seven litigation lawyers across Singapore, Cayman and BVI offices. It has also relocated a senior funds associate to its London team.