Following careful due diligence and best selection practices when choosing a fund administrator is most likely to result in a good partnership, says Bob Kern of U.S. Bancorp Fund Services.
- Arnie, astronauts and alternative investments 05-05-2017
- Raising the bar for boards 05-05-2017
- Applying ERM to fund governance 05-05-2017
- Keeping the industry in good order 04-05-2017
- Protecting personal data: is the industry prepared? 04-05-2017
Latest services news
Professional services firm Alvarez & Marsal (A&M) has expanded its global footprint by opening a new office in the Cayman Islands and appointing three senior staff there.