The Cayman Islands remains the heart of the offshore hedge funds world, and it is well positioned to remain there even in a future driven by technology including artificial intelligence, Ingrid Pierce, global managing partner at Walkers, tells Cayman Funds.
- A decade of influence 09-05-2018
- Cryptocurrency: cybersecurity and the operational risks 09-05-2018
- Looking ahead to new goals, new initiatives 09-05-2018
- Blockchain: a path to innovation 04-05-2018
- Cayman can lead in cryptocurrencies 01-05-2018
Latest cayman news
Former government Minister Wayne Panton has been named as chairman of the Cayman Islands Monetary Authority (CIMA), replacing Grant Stein, his former colleague at law firm Walkers, in the role.