With new co-chairs, a new brand and a new name, the Cayman location of the organisation now known as 100 Women in Finance is celebrating a very successful past year and looking forward to an even more successful 2017, says Michelle Morgan, chair of the Communications Committee of the 100WF Cayman location.
- When only the best will do 10-05-2019
- Cryptocurrency: cybersecurity and the operational risks 10-05-2019
- Modern, flexible and confident on collaboration 10-05-2019
- The capacity conundrum 10-05-2019
- Celebrating collective success 10-05-2019
Latest cayman news
Cayman Finance recently celebrated the culmination of the fifth year of its Student Education and Work Experience Programme that saw more than 40 students in 2019 benefit from workshops, mentorship, and work placements designed to give them greater insights into the Cayman Islands financial services industry.