The Cayman Islands remains the heart of the offshore hedge funds world, and it is well positioned to remain there even in a future driven by technology including artificial intelligence, Ingrid Pierce, global managing partner at Walkers, tells Cayman Funds.
- A decade of influence 09-05-2018
- Cryptocurrency: cybersecurity and the operational risks 09-05-2018
- Looking ahead to new goals, new initiatives 09-05-2018
- Blockchain: a path to innovation 04-05-2018
- Cayman can lead in cryptocurrencies 01-05-2018
Latest cayman news
Hedge funds globally have allocated at least $59 billion to responsible investment (RI), according to a survey by the Alternative Investment Management Association (AIMA), the global representative of the alternative investment industry, and the Cayman Alternative Investment Summit (CAIS).