At the epicentre of the funds universe—and staying there
The Cayman Islands remains the heart of the offshore hedge funds world, and it is well positioned to remain there even in a future.
Cayman Government responds to reports it is to be blacklisted by EU
The Cayman Islands could become the first British Overseas Territory to be added to the EU’s so-called blacklist.
Cayman commits to introducing a public beneficial ownership register
The move is in anticipation of public registers of beneficial ownership becoming the international standard.
AML: seize the upper hand
Businesses are under pressure to demonstrate they comply with all applicable rules, but using technology to implement the best possible risk management and AML processes can help, say LaNishka Farrington-McSweeney and David McGibbon of EY.
- Regulation and innovation dominate discussion 14-05-2020
- Optimistic in the face of constant change 14-05-2020
- Still top of the (back office) agenda 13-05-2020
- Closed-ended funds to be regulated 12-05-2020
- Tax Neutrality and Liquidity in a Time of Crisis 12-05-2020
Latest cayman news
Paradigm Governance bolsters team with hires, promotions
The move comes at a critical juncture in the firm’s growth.
CIMA celebrates 25 years
CIMA appoints Chief Risk Officer