With new co-chairs, a new brand and a new name, the Cayman location of the organisation now known as 100 Women in Finance is celebrating a very successful past year and looking forward to an even more successful 2017, says Michelle Morgan, chair of the Communications Committee of the 100WF Cayman location.
- When only the best will do 10-05-2019
- Cryptocurrency: cybersecurity and the operational risks 10-05-2019
- Modern, flexible and confident on collaboration 10-05-2019
- The capacity conundrum 10-05-2019
- Celebrating collective success 10-05-2019
Latest cayman news
MUFG Investor Services, a global asset servicing arm of Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group (MUFG), is to acquire select divisions of the fund administration business of Maitland, a privately owned global advisory, administration and family office firm.