The acquisition will add approximately $20 billion in AUA to MUFG Investor Services.
That is the view of Ingrid Pierce, global managing partner at Walkers.
Between regulations, technology and Brexit, the investment environment is changing, says Barry O’Brien.
Following careful due diligence and best selection practices when choosing a fund administrator is most likely to result in a good partnership, says Bob Kern of U.S. Bancorp Fund Services.
- Modern, flexible and confident on collaboration 10-05-2019
- Celebrating collective success 10-05-2019
- Arnie, astronauts and alternative investments 10-05-2019
- Facilitating clear communications 10-05-2019
- At the epicentre of the funds universe—and staying there 10-05-2019
Latest fund administration news
Many studies show that funds with more cognitive diversity perform better.