Following careful due diligence and best selection practices when choosing a fund administrator is most likely to result in a good partnership, says Bob Kern of U.S. Bancorp Fund Services.
- Modern, flexible and confident on collaboration 10-05-2019
- Celebrating collective success 10-05-2019
- Arnie, astronauts and alternative investments 10-05-2019
- Facilitating clear communications 10-05-2019
- At the epicentre of the funds universe—and staying there 10-05-2019
Latest fund administration news
The issue of how redemptions by a feeder fund from a master fund are treated in a liquidation scenario has prompted a great deal of discussion in the Cayman Islands, after a notable ruling from the Grand Court of the Cayman Islands, the world's biggest offshore fund centre, write Ronan Guilfoyle and Casey McDonald from fund governance firm Calderwood.