Following careful due diligence and best selection practices when choosing a fund administrator is most likely to result in a good partnership, says Bob Kern of U.S. Bancorp Fund Services.
- Modern, flexible and confident on collaboration 10-05-2019
- Celebrating collective success 10-05-2019
- Arnie, astronauts and alternative investments 10-05-2019
- Facilitating clear communications 10-05-2019
- At the epicentre of the funds universe—and staying there 10-05-2019
Latest fund administration news
Inflexion Private Equity has backed a deal that will mean the acquisition of Estera, a global provider of funds, corporate and trust services, from Bridgepoint. Following completion of the investment, Estera will be merged with Inflexion’s existing portfolio company Ocorian.