The Cayman Islands remains the heart of the offshore hedge funds world, and it is well positioned to remain there even in a future driven by technology including artificial intelligence, Ingrid Pierce, global managing partner at Walkers, tells Cayman Funds.
- Closing the gap 03-05-2018
- Cayman can lead in cryptocurrencies 01-05-2018
- Shifting tides 01-05-2018
- Cybersecurity and the rise of cryptographic assets 27-04-2018
- Innovation, challenges and competition 26-04-2018
Latest law & regulation news
Offshore law firm Carey Olsen has appointed Jasmine Amaria as a Cayman Islands and British Virgin Islands (BVI) corporate partner in its London office.