The Cayman Islands remains the heart of the offshore hedge funds world, and it is well positioned to remain there even in a future driven by technology including artificial intelligence, Ingrid Pierce, global managing partner at Walkers, tells Cayman Funds.
- Closing the gap 03-05-2018
- Cayman can lead in cryptocurrencies 01-05-2018
- Shifting tides 01-05-2018
- Cybersecurity and the rise of cryptographic assets 27-04-2018
- Innovation, challenges and competition 26-04-2018
Latest law & regulation news
Cayman Finance has stressed that Cayman’s existing verified ownership regime remains superior to that of the UK in a response to a vote by the UK House of Commons to amend the proposed Sanctions and Anti-Money Laundering Bill to require public ownership registers in the Cayman Islands and other British Overseas Territories by December 2020.