Following careful due diligence and best selection practices when choosing a fund administrator is most likely to result in a good partnership, says Bob Kern of U.S. Bancorp Fund Services.
- Modern, flexible and confident on collaboration 10-05-2019
- Celebrating collective success 10-05-2019
- Facilitating clear communications 10-05-2019
- At the epicentre of the funds universe—and staying there 10-05-2019
- Flying high; the funds sector soars despite pressures 30-04-2019
Latest law & regulation news
The Government of the Cayman Islands has announced its intention to introduce a public register of beneficial ownership, in line with evolving standards and international obligations such as those reflected in the principles of the EU 5th Anti Money Laundering Directive.