Private Funds Law comes into force
Clarity on the timelines for compliance has also now been issued by the Cayman Islands Monetary Authority (CIMA).
Diversity in the funds industry must improve: CAIS20
Women remain underrepresented in the funds industry – something that must change.
Cayman Finance welcomes new funds laws
Cayman Finance said the changes were in response to an “evolution in global regulations”.
Still top of the (back office) agenda
Together with the seismic changes we are seeing on the global geopolitical landscape, the COVID-19 pandemic has exacerbated the current dislocation in global markets, driving volatility to levels that have been absent for the last decade.
- Modern, flexible and confident on collaboration 10-05-2019
- Celebrating collective success 10-05-2019
- PwC responds to demand for tax advice with new hires 10-05-2019
- At the epicentre of the funds universe—and staying there 10-05-2019
- The governance of private equity 04-05-2017
Latest fund setup news
Global hedge funds see strongest first quarter performance since 2006
The strong performance of the global equity market boosted hedge funds in Q1.