Increased regulation and global complexity has prompted PwC to increase the size and depth of its team specialising in the area of tax advice and compliance in the Cayman Islands and Bermuda.
- The governance of private equity 04-05-2017
- Under pressure: the changing landscape of investment management fees 28-04-2017
- A new type of start-up 01-05-2015
- Opportunities in change 28-04-2015
- Positioned for growth 13-04-2014
Latest fund setup news
While the total number of funds domiciled in the Cayman Islands decreased slightly between 2015 and 2016, net assets under management increased as a result of asset appreciation. In 2016, the Cayman Islands maintained its position as the most popular destination for net asset value (NAV) calculation services.