The Cayman Islands continues to be one of the top 10 international financial centres in the world. A modern, flexible, yet robust regulatory framework, and collaboration with relevant stakeholders will help it maintain this position, says Cindy Scotland, managing director of the Cayman Islands Monetary Authority.
- Celebrating collective success 16-04-2018
- PwC responds to demand for tax advice with new hires 07-06-2017
- The governance of private equity 04-05-2017
- Under pressure: the changing landscape of investment management fees 28-04-2017
- A new type of start-up 01-05-2015
Latest fund setup news
Hedge funds started the year up 2.20 percent in January with managers reporting performance-based gains of $20.3 billion while investor subscriptions stood at $21.7 billion at the start of the year, according to the Eurekahedge Billion Dollar Hedge Fund Index.